The Ruoss Crew

Feel free to laugh at us....not just with us!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pics of the Kids

I got some film developed this week (yes, still in the 35mm dark ages). I pulled these pictures of the kids because they really show their individual personalities. Enjoy!

This is Jake acting silly. I know, I was shocked too. He is such a serious kid and never acts crazy : )


This next one is of Hannah at her piano recital. She really enjoys playing. She will actually be playing during this week's worship service at church.


This last one if of Lily showing Kermit her hands after eating bing cherries. She is such a wacky nut! It's the Ruoss genes...she can't help it!

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger The Man Crew said...

What a bunch of wackos!!! I sure do love you guys and MISS you, too! These are great pictures of all of the kids and it makes me think about you even more than I have been lately. Enjoy your family and hug yourselves from me out here in NM

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Daniel and Tina said...

Great pictures!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home