The Ruoss Crew

Feel free to laugh at us....not just with us!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life Goes On

Summer break finally arrived! I am so thankful it did. One more week might would have thrown me over the edge.

Jacob has been enjoying parts of his summer. He spent the day at Six Flags with his girlfriend, spent several nights with his friends and slept late almost every day.

Hannah has had a bit of a rougher time. None of her friends live close so she has a harder time getting together with them.

Lily is enjoying playing outside and watching endless hours of Spongebob (oh, how I hate that sponge!).

This week has been especially eventful for the kids. We have had all four of my sister's kids at our house for the last six days. My sister had some issues at home and then was unexpectedly in the hospital so they have been staying with Favorite Aunt Candy (who probably is NOT favorite anymore). They have all done exceptionally well under the circumstances, but they will be really thankful to go home.

Please pray for my sister. She is under incredible stress right now and is not doing well physically.

Hoping for a non-eventful weekend. 5K on Saturday and visiting my grandmother. No more drama!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home