The Ruoss Crew

Feel free to laugh at us....not just with us!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Love the Holidays!

What a great week! Christmas was fantastic! The entire family (minus Mary and her crew) were here on Christmas Eve. We had such a good time just hanging out and talking. Good food and good fellowship : ) Of course, the kids were anxious to open presents. Everyone received gifts that they enjoyed.

Christmas day was quiet with just the immediate family plus grandieu and my mom's twin brothers. Santa had visited and brought the kids things that they NEVER expected including a cell phone for Jacob and an Ipod for Hannah. Lily received the Sorry Sliders game she had been asking for.

Kermit received something he has wanted for years... tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra. We attended on the 26th and it was fantastic! It goes without saying that we will probably attend again next year.

I was blessed enough to receive things that I never spend money on for myself...a certificate for a manicure...a certificate for a massage...certificates for scrapbook/cardmaking/stamping supplies. My family loves me : )

Through it all, I was so grateful to see that my kids truly understand the real meaning of Christmas. They make me so proud : )

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger The Man Crew said...

Wow, Candy...that sounds so FUN! A cell phone, an iPod and Tickets to the TSO?? Sounds super great!! Massages and manicures and Scrapping supplies, OH MY...LOL! Sounds like a good time was had by all...glad you enjoyed it! We had fun at this end, but we sure did miss you guys! Hugs all around!
~K~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home