The Ruoss Crew

Feel free to laugh at us....not just with us!

Friday, January 09, 2009

Way To Go, Hannah!

Hannah found out yesterday that she made the volleyball team at school! She was so excited she could hardly stand it. She tried out on Tuesday and Wednesday and came home telling us how awful she did. This made her all the more surprised when she made it to the team. She is so much more brave and adventurous than I was at that age. I never would have tried out because I would have been too afraid to fail. Her attitude was "if I don't make it, oh well!". Great job, Hannah!

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger The Man Crew said...

OH, how wonderful!! Hannah ~I am so, so, sooooo proud of you! Oh my, how the years do fly...seems like just last week she was just learning to walk..sigh* K and C...how exciting for you to see her doing so well, and being so brave! Kinda makes ya feel like a real live grown up, doesn't it? Oh, how I am missing you these past few weeks!! Thanks for helping me feel not quite so far away!!
Blessings, and HUGS!!
Kristy

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Hannah!!! I'm so proud of you. You can do it!!! You can do anything your heart wants you too. You have a natural gift from God. Hope I get to see some pictures of you playing. Stay warm and I love you!!!!!
Grandma Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home