The Ruoss Crew

Feel free to laugh at us....not just with us!

Monday, August 04, 2008

18 Years Ago Today.....

Kermit and I said "I do!". 18 years....I can hardly believe it! We have had some ups and we have had some downs (and some really downs!), but GOD IS GOOD and has pulled us through 18 years. I'm so thankful that He is able to take us beyond where we can take ourselves. One of my favorite songs has a line that says "I cannot count the ways that you have made my life so blessed, all I know is that you came and made beauty of my mess...". That is so true for our lives and our marriage. I am so thankful that we didn't give up when it got tough. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that God is able to handle whatever comes and I look forward to the next 18 years with the strange little man that I love.

LOVE YOU K-MAN!!

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger The Man Crew said...

Oh, so sweet! I hope you two had a great anniversary! 18 years...that's a LONG time! Way to go, you two, for letting God make something beaurtiful from your marriage. Miss you guys!
Kristy

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was just checking your blog to see what's been added. Had to laugh at your comment: strange little man.
I will not comment because he is my son....enough said. Hope you guys had a great anniversary.
Love you guys,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home